- Our delivery fees are based on mileage, directness of routes, and our own personal driving experiences.
- Scheduling is never easy! We regret we cannot commit to a time of day; however, we will do our best to indicate AM or PM.
- It is not necessary that you be present for your delivery. Provide us with instructions at the time of purchase, mark the area with a designated item and we will do everything in our power to see that your needs are met. Please note we cannot be responsible for product delivered in the wrong area if the area was not properly marked.
- When deciding where you would like your materials dumped, please check the area for overhead wires, low tree limbs, etc. Also take into consideration the height clearance required by our trucks while dumping. Class 1 or 2=15' ht clearance, Class 3=20' ht clearance, Class 4=25'–30' ht clearance. Forklift width is approx. 9 ft. wide.
- Unless a particular truck size is specified, for scheduling purposes, Landscapers Depot reserves the right to send a truck that may be larger than necessary to complete your order.
- Sorry, we cannot deliver 1/2 yards.
- We require 24 hours notice for any cancellations or changes. Less than 24 hrs. notice of cancelation will result in a $25.00 cancellation fee
- WITH FLUCTUATING FUEL COSTS WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ASSESS A FUEL SURCHARGE
- Last but not least, in the wet weather the ground is very soft. Our heavy trucks cannot always go where your car, pickup truck or garden tractor can go. It is very important that you have an alternate delivery area planned.